Friday, September 27, 2013

Butter London: Yummy Mummy

Hello Dolls,

I don't know about you, but I am SO excited about fall! Cozy sweaters, cute scarves, and pumpkin spice lattes...count me in! I think fall may be becoming my new favorite season (sorry, spring). In honor of the onset of the fall season, I'm going to share with you ONE of my favorite nail polishes for the season.


Butter London describes this nail polish as their "magic lacquer" and claims that it is stunning on EVERY skintone. Judging how it looks on me and the swatches I saw on Google before I bought it, I couldn't agree more! This is a medium beige nail polish with a silver sheen to it to add a certain "je ne sais quoi." The fine silver shimmer really makes it stand out from your ordinary nude polishes. This can be pretty thin, but here it is swatched with 2 coats. I probably could have used another coat so it would be more opaque. Of all the nude/neutral nail polishes I have, this one is by far my favorite! 

I love love love neutral nail polish for the fall! If you love neutral nails too or even if you think nude nails are boring, give this one a try! Butter London nail polishes retail for $15 at Ulta (try to catch it on sale!), Sephora, Beauty.com, Amazon, and some department stores. 

What are your favorite nude/neutral nail polishes? What are your favorite nail polishes for fall? I will do a post in the near future of my nude/neutral polishes and favorite polishes for fall. Until later dolls! 

No comments:

Post a Comment