Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Face of the Day: Rose Gold

Happy Tuesday!

I am obsessed with rose gold! It's my favorite finish of gold in the whole wide world, and it's SO flattering on all skintones. I am going to share with you my rose gold inspired makeup look:



Today I chose to go for a golden, neutral look. Simple enough for class, but enough to give a little something extra. Since the eyes were so neutral, I decided to add a pop of color on the lips. Below are the products that I used for this look:


Face: Tarte 12-hour BB primer in Tan, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Conceal in Y5, MAC Pressed Blot Powder in Deep Dark

Eyes: (not shown) NYX HD eyeshadow primer, (not shown) Ardell Brow Defining Powder in Mink Brown, MAC Expensive Pink eyeshadow, Urban Decay Naked palette (Buck), Urban Decay Naked 2 palette (Foxy), Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Eyeliner (not shown), Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Perversion, Benefit They're Real! mascara 

Lips: eos lip balm in sweet mint, MAC Viva Glam I lipstick

For the eyeshadow, I used MAC Expensive Pink on my lids, Buck from the Naked Palette in the crease, and Foxy from the Naked 2 Palette as a highlight. I used Maybelline's gel eyeliner for the wing, and I used Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner for my waterline 





On my skintone, Expensive Pink translates as a pretty rose gold color. 

I have a full review of MAC Viva Glam I coming up soon along with my favorite fall lipsticks! Until then, beauties! 

No comments:

Post a Comment